Moore Auditory Integration Training advocates to screen auditory and visual processing skills, providing medically-based intervention.
It is the vision of Moore Auditory Integration Training to provide resources that equip and educate parents and professionals to recognize behavioral characteristics linked to deficits and dysfunctions in the auditory, vestibular, and visual processing systems with the goal of:
- Providing an individualized auditory-visual intervention program based on medical
evaluations, research, and experience.
- Enhancing an individual’s ability to respond to intervention resulting in improved social skills, emotional health, academic success, independent living skills, and employment opportunities.
- Facilitating interest in research, furthering the education of professionals and the public
Program Evaluation Study Invitation:
Moore Auditory Integration Training invites all users of the questionnaire to participate in a program evaluation in the hopes of facilitating a future retrospective study. Information will help us better understand the patterns of coexisting auditory and visual processing dysfunctions and deficits. Please check the box during the registration process if you agree we can contact you to ask for a copy of test results from your audiologist and developmental optometrist or neuro-rehabilitation optometrist.
It's a TEAM effort!
- Cheri Moore, B.S. Spec. Educ., MSW, Certified Berard Practitioner
- Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists checking the health of the ear
- Audiologists following standardized testing protocols in addition to Dr. Berard’s air conduction testing protocol
- Developmental Optometrists and Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Optometrists completing comprehensive visual evaluations
FDA Statement On AIT
“Auditory Integration Training remediates impairments in auditory discrimination (sound sensitivity and auditory distortion) associated with Autism, Learning Disabilities, and related disorders – ADD, ADHD, CAPD (Central Auditory Processing Deficits), SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder), Dyslexia.“
Moore Auditory-Visual Integration Training
Cheri Moore has been helping children and adults improve the brain’s ability to respond to intervention while minimizing negative behavioral responses.