Moore Auditory-Visual Questionnaires
Build a stronger relationship with your loved one as you: “see” through activities and “hear” through their answers how their world “looks and feels” through their “eyes and ears”
Cheri Moore, MSW
Auditory Integration Specialist
Why take the MAvQuestionnaire?
The Moore Auditory-Visual Questionnaire (MAvQ) identifies specific behaviors associated with:
- Sound intolerance
- Auditory processing difficulties
- Expressive speech (word finding, fluency)
- Hearing loss
- Visual processing skills
Pre-questionnaire activities teach you what to observe and how to observe, improving the accuracy of your MAvQ Report. Follow-up questions provide insights regarding intensity and frequency of a person’s behavioral concerns.
Cost: $10.00 per questionnaire
- Includes printable activity documents
- Registration information is encrypted, only you are able to access your MAvQ Report (stored in a separate cloud from your registration information).
Once you complete your MAvQuestionnaire:
- Save and Print your MAvQ Report
- Email Cheri your MAvQ Report
- Schedule your free phone consultation with Cheri to review your MAvQ Report and receive personalized help.