Moore Auditory-Visual Questionnaires
Build a stronger relationship with your loved one as you: see through activities and hear through their answers how their world looks and feels through their eyes and ears.
Cheri Moore, MSW
Auditory Integration Specialist
Why take the MAvQuestionnaire?
The Moore Auditory-Visual Questionnaire (MAvQ) identifies specific behaviors associated with:
- Sound intolerance
- Auditory processing difficulties
- Expressive speech (word finding, fluency)
- Hearing loss
- Visual processing skills
Bridge the gap between you, professionals, & loved ones through pre-questionnaire activities and follow-up questions helping you share the intensity of your experiences.
Pre-questionnaire activities teach you and others what to observe and how to observe, improving the accuracy of your answers and MAvQ Report.
Cost: $25.00 per questionnaire
- Includes printable activity documents
- Registration information is encrypted, only you are able to access your MAvQ Report (stored in a separate cloud from your registration information).
Once you complete your MAvQuestionnaire:
- Save and Print your MAvQ Report
- Email Cheri your MAvQ Report
- Schedule your FREE phone consultation with Cheri to review your MAvQ Report and receive personalized help.
Do You Need Additional Support?
- Schedule your free phone consultation with Cheri to receive help before, during, or after registering for a MAvQuestionnaire